Monday, September 10, 2007

what have i been up to?

gee, i havent been blogging much for the month of sept. well, the reasons behind this lagging blog is that i had been unwell for few days and thereafter everyday feeling sleepy, tired and groggy ...

nonetheless, managed to pull myself out of home last friday evening ... met up with michelle, marlina, ling, hong for dinner and followed by a clubbing session at MOS.

clubbing is fun once in a while especially when you need a break from day-to-day routine work. even though MOS is not my favourite, but i still managed to relax a bit by sipping the drinks, watching the crowd and of cos dancing! After clubbing, we were sitting down at east coast park. (it was a place where me and my mates often hang out and chit chat until daybreak before going home.) all ladies could not even pull themselves through the 15 mins wait, simply fell 'concussed' while waiting for the mc donald breakfast to be served ... haha ... so end up we drove home straight! ... hai ... think somehow clubbing life is no longer suitable for aunties like us!! can u imagine, after each clubbing session, i would need at least 2 days of rest to restore my stamina!!

ok ok, what have i been up to lately??

met up with yvonne last wed. well, she was trying to convince me to resume my work. hmm ... sincerely speaking, been thinking about it too ... but taking up the assignments meaning me and baby chloe would need to be separated from hubby for at least 4-5 months till CNY. m i being too selfish for making decision as such? however, even if i reject the assignments, i still dont want to go back. 'cos i will never want to live under one roof with that empress dowager again.

decided on my hk trip ... yup ... going to hk again ... simply 'cos 1) would like to attend gcma; 2) been thinking for a short get away since my shanghai trip is cancelled. mommy has agreed to help taking care of baby chloe. yeah ... a get away that i have been long wanting ...

took a trip to our old place to get some of the stuffs. lots of sweet and vivid memories flashed across my mind as i stepped into the house. this house contains too much of my childhood reminiscence together with papa, mommy, my two beloved sisters and VV our dog. way and i kept on talking about those early days' stories. hai ... those good old days ... time really flies ...

think i really need to re-organise my life. my life has been a mess ever since chloe arrived. not working, lack of proper nutrition and exercise, forever sleep-starved, have been looking sloppy ... gosh ... was talking to mommy the other day ... and conclusions are, i should 1) sign up for yoga sessions; 2) go jogging for at least 2-3 times a week; 3) take some nutrition supplements regularly (i think i need imedeen!!); last but not least, i think i should 4)
open a beauty and spa salon so that i can give myself lots and lots of facial & slimming treatments. hahaha!

No comments: