Saturday, September 22, 2007

Separation Anxiety

think chloe has shown certain degree of separation anxiety. she gets very upset when she does not see me at night, symptoms are: increasing unease, whining, non-stop weeping. there were a few times when i was out for dinner with friends, sister/mommy/papa called me to inform me that little chloe kept on crying and was unable to be pacified. me and maid are the the main caregivers most of the time, so when they passed chloe to maid, she appeared to have calmed down a little bit, but still displayed signs of anxiety and nervousness. My heart was so broken when i heard little chloe was looking for mama and at the same time it was so sweet to know this little baby actually remembers mama. hope this little one may outgrow this stage very soon. i just hope she doesnt give mom and maid too difficult time when i m away in hong kong.

No comments: