Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hubby's Gone Again

hubby's gone again. this means we would be separated for at least another month, again. it is said that absence makes the heart grow fonder, or so the saying goes. however, i sincerely dont think any woman would want to end up in long distance marriage. but sometimes ... it is unavoidable.

i really hate being parted from hubby. one of the pitfalls for not having him with me is that i have to face the humdrum of daily life and the loneliness of having to get on with it on my own. at times, the lonesomeness i feel could eat away at me deep inside ... hai ... how i wish i could be like little chloe. am sure she still doesnt know how to miss daddy.

here are some pics taken before hubby flew off.


hubby, i miss you leh.



3 comments:

Cynthia said...

jie, I will feel lonely without Mic by my side too. So, 2 lonely young lady being together, will not be too lonely lor..

Grace said...

what do lonely women normally do?ya lah ... that's why we spent so much just now.

Cynthia said...

papa asked me to spend more 1 lor.