Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hooray!






I’M SOOOOOOOOO VERY PROUD OF OUR LITTLE DARLING!!!!! SHE FINALLY BEGAN TO WALK!!

Location : Melody Babyland
Time : 1:15pm
Achievement : approximately 20 steps

for the past 2 months, she's been walking around with holding on to at least 1 of our fingers. on 30th, in the evening, she suddenly stood up from her potty and took about 3-4 steps towards me. i was telling hubby that i guess we are not far from the day when she could freely walk around on her own ... then the next day, she took 20 steps walking towards a bookshelf WITHOUT ASSISTANCE. i was like ARHHHHH!! ... i didn’t have my camera or camcorder with me!!!! gosh!!!! ... but well, now it is official that she’s walking !! i’m so happy that she finally hits this very important milestone in her life. everytime when she walks, you can see happiness all over her face and i must say she looks super duper cute! ... i thank my lord for all the precious & happy moments that i spent with my little darling and the way he allows me to enjoy my little girl ...

4 comments:

Angie said...

WAH!!! CONGRATS!!!

Cynthia said...

WoO hOooO!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!! Chloe, yiyi miss u a lot!!!!

Yuan yuan said...

Well done,Chloe.Keep it up!Ah yuan ah yi miss you and your mum so much.

Anonymous said...

哈哈,看来你要追小鸡跑的日子不远咯!
妈咪,脚力加强了吗?
要开始咯!