Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sex And The City

hahaha, dont get me wrong when you see the following pictures. of cos i m not saying we resemble any one of the 4 characters in the Sex & The City. nevertheless, the movie makes me think of my buddies. i m now 30 and i’ve been keeping up a few female friendships from my childhood, college and work place. they are my gang, my close friends. i value them enormously and we make time for each other from time to time, despite being busy with family, work and living in different cities. when we get together over a cup of coffee at café/bistro/restaurant, we have the same frivolous conversations about life, family, travel, work and shopping sprees, just like what the foursomes do in the movie ... their friendship is a reflection of a close bond which I have been long missing cuz I am sooooo far away from my buddies now and I miss them so so much. i must say ... except for spending quality time with family, one of my greatest enjoyment would be spending a whole afternoon with female friends and chit chatting over a cup of coffee ... by the way, i really love this movie!
-




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss you soooo much......

Grace said...

hiyo, i miss u too lah.