Thursday, July 10, 2008

Updates

what've i been doing lately? well, i've been sick for the past 2 weeks ... flu, cough, sorethroat, running nose, gastric, whatever u may think of!! my immune system has been facing big challenges, cuz i have started teaching in a preschool few weeks back. yaya ... you've heard me correctly, I M A PRESCHOOL TEACHER NOW. okay? those monkeys are giving me terrible headache!! i think their butts are probably triangle-shaped, if not maybe there are durian's thorns on their chairs, cuz they just cant seem to sit STILL for more than a few moments. their parents must have implanted running machine in them, make them running so fast and so long non-stop. i really take my hat off to them!! ... and me, a no longer young & middle aged woman, have to jump up and down, run here and there, to catch those monkeys from tree top and talking in a dramatic way to catch their attention. wow ... i m totally worn out. hubby, i dont care, i want to go back to spore end of the year. it is really hard to MAKE A LIVING here!! ... and my pay is PEANUT!! ... NUTS IN A NUTSHELL, n, n, n, NUTS IN A NUTSHELL, n, n, n, NUTS IN A NUTSHELL, n, n, n, "n" IS THE SOUND OF "N" (song of phonics)!! ... oh no no, i think my pay is much smaller than a peanut ... maybe ... maybe only the size of a sesame seed...

3 comments:

Angie said...

Welcome to teaching!! :D

Grace said...

i wonder how long can i stand? =P

Anonymous said...

now u understand why i look so worn out everytime leh!
not easy to be a monkey's teacher ya?!
hope u will tahan a little bit more lah!