Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gong Xi Gong Xi!

this year is the year of RAT!! wishing you all a very prosperous year ahead!! may you be blessed with fortune, health, wealth, happiness and joy!! gongxi gongxi!

phew ... this chinese new year was so so tiring. we visited many relatives, taken many CNY meals in hotels and restaurants, did many times of "lou sang" ... quite boring indeed. i m so not used to it! when i was home, my family usually cook and eat together ... the feeling is differ ... very heart warming and relaxing. hubby's side of CNY is like ... meeting up with many many relatives, talking to many many people, passing your baby around from person to person ... poor my little chloe, i think they were really freaking her out cuz she is afraid of strangers! sigh ... so this was my very 1st CNY without being together with my family for re-union dinner ... hai, i just miss papa mommy way way and jie jie so so much ...

as for little chloe, this is her 1st CNY, i supposed to get her a nice cheongsam, but i cant seem to find a suitable one ... so, she ended up wearing these ...




chloe's first 2 angpaos from daddy & mommy

4 comments:

Angie said...

Hello!! nice pics of chloe!

how's settling down in Penang?

Grace said...

so far so good, i guess it will take a while to settle down ... but i really miss home. =(

Angie said...

I can understand how you feel...about missing home. :( gambate!

Grace said...

tks angie ... but i miss my friends and my favourite foods too!!! how??!! can someone "da bao" cartel's st louis pork ribs for me??