Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chloe Is 9 Months Old!

little chloe keeps calling mama mama nowadays ... but i wonder if she really know wat it means!! she likes to call mama when she needs something and when she wants to be carried ... and guess what?? she kissed me on my lip the other day when i said "kiss mama"!! ... awww ... *melts melts"

what's more? ... she has 2 lower central incisors now, they both sprouted end of Jan, but the top ones aren't through yet ... she likes to bury her face on my shoulder and suck on my shirt ... she can now put her hands together and do "gongxi gogxi" ... she started to wave bye bye ... she started to express the word "no" by shaking her head ... she can play the "twinkle twinkle little star" thing with her hands ... she knows how to fake cry when i m trying to discipline her ... she now knows how to make this cheeky smile when she has done something naughty or when she's playing with us ... aww ... she is soooooooo cute ... she is now looking more and more like a toddler and less like a baby ...


more pictures ... there u go!






1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I really miss Chloe... I think she must be already forgotten me..