Saturday, January 19, 2008

Big Bad Mouth

my big bad mouth ... was thinking i could finally wave bye bye to those endless sleepless nights and high strung stress (for not resting well), 'cos chloe has been constantly sleeping through the nights for past 2 months ... hng ... who knows?! there my nightmares come again ...
.
thurs night, gave her last feed around 9pm and put her to bed, well ... this little baby obviously was very sleepy ... she kept rubbing her eyes and yawn, but yet still refused to sleep ... well well well, after hours of strugglings, she finally fell asleep around 10:45pm ... phew ...

fri night, slept at 9:45pm ... seems ok hor?... but guess what, she woke up in the middle of the night, sitting up, making "eh eh eh" sounds, trying to wake me up!! i reached out my hand and trying to pat her to sleep, she started playing with my hand and giggled at me!! omg! ... luckily, she fell asleep very quickly after about 15 mins of "hand play" ... however, the interruption had already done enough damage!

as a result ... am shattered the whole today and cranky!!

No comments: