Saturday, January 10, 2009

Updates

The last couple of weeks have been crazy to say the least and I haven’t really had the time to write ... for that I do apologize. Well ... I supposed to blog about my sister-in-law’s wedding, x’mas, my year-end-accounting, my new year resolution, and of course my little growing up darling, but but but ... I was so physically, mentally and emotionally drained ... 2009 is certainly a tougher year for our industry and I doubt I will hit 50 cases this round. Sigh.

Anyway, let me share some of chloe’s recent pics here. Her daddy is desperately waiting for the updates.




these pics taken while sock kiang and daughters came to our place for x'mas caroling ... can u see how much little chloe enjoyed playing with the other 2 "babies"? (according to chloe, they are "BABIES" =_=)





No comments: