Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Little Growing Up Darling

Little Chloe turns 20 months old today. It will be her 2nd birthday in 4 months time. OMG, i cant believe that!!

Updates on my little darling:

  • She has learnt loads of vocabs that I cant really count them anymore, for eg. 美美, 宝贝, 按哪里, morning, gai gai (going out), nice, tv, eat, potty, moon, star, sky, bird, milk, happy … so on and so on. She understands most of the things we say now and will try to convey things she wants to express too.
  • She says some funny funny sentences now which I totally don’t know what she means. Hehe.

  • She has very good memory and she’s mimicing quite a lot too. That day, I asked her if the fruit juice was “NICE”? she answered me “nai”. I corrected her and say, not “nai”, it is “nice”, then she quickly said “nai’-‘ssssssss”. Haha. So cute. Then now she knows how to say “nice”.

  • Everytime when she sees others kids, she will sure asks me, “baby ah?” Faint. Big kids also she calls them babies.

  • She loves watching herself in the mirror and in photos. I have no idea how she picked it up but she ran to the big mirror the other day when I put a clip on her hair. When she looked into the mirror, I said “美美” (pretty), then she said “美美 ah?” Sometimes she even said “宝贝美美.” Hahahaha.
  • She will pick her own shoes while I take her out for stroll now. She will push away the shoes that she doesn’t like and point to the shoes that she likes. She has 4 pair of shoes. All PINK!! i should have bought some other colors.

  • She will point to the TV and asks us to play DVD for her. If I say, “Wanna watch TV? Sit on the couch!” she will say, “sit” and quickly runs to the couch and sits down. CUTE!

-


  • Now she’s down to one nap a day.
  • Long distance relationship with daddy for the past 1 month. She always point to the phone and say “dady ah?” There was once when she was in such a happy mood when her daddy called, she said, “daddy … morning … sky … gai gai (going out) …” hahaha … then hubby interpret those as, “daddy, good morning, see how beautiful the sky is. I m going to “gai gai” now.”

-

  • Started crying for no reason. Oh my! Terrible two i guess!

  • She will say bye and give flying kisses to everyone when leaving a place.
  • I love playing pretend with her. I always pretend to sleep, then she will run to me and wake me up by kissing me. I think she imagine herself as frog prince and I am the sleeping beauty. SUPER CUTE!!



-



It is amazing to look at these pictures compared to 20 months ago. She makes all of us so very happy and she’s such a gift. Thank you godfor blessing me with my loving family ...

4 comments:

Angie said...

chloe has grown so much!!

terrible 2 is not crying for no reason.... you will soon find out...

Grace said...

my goodness, little chloe is suddenly crying a lot. i don't know why it keeps happening. it has been going on for about two weeks since we came back from sibu. wat's about terrible 2? any idea why is she crying a lot?

Angie said...

not sure about that... but you may want to see if there is anything that is disturbing her? pain? discomfort? or is it she found a new way to get attention?

terrible 2... you will experience it soon. it's a time when the kids learn to hv personal opinion and be assertive/ aggressive abt it. it's part of growing up, lah. we think jaimie is now at the peak of her terrible 2.

but some of my friends say.. if you think terrible 2 is terrible, wait till they are teenagers.

GASP!!!

Grace said...

hahaha, very true. anyway, she's much better these 1-2 days. we'll see how. =)