Friday, June 13, 2008

9 Years Together Anniversary!









hub, we've been together for 9 years! ... wow ... 9 years!! time really flies huh ... i've given you my best years in life, so you must cherish me, tolerate me and love me for the rest of your life okay?! well ... like most people we do have ups and downs too, however we've learned soooo much throughout the journey and we've tried to make the most of everything ... cuz of all the hiccups, we have grown so much closer in our marriage. you have stood by me when i was upset and you have fought for my right when things were unfair for me ... you were always there when i needed you ... hub, thanks for everything. love ya. muack! =*

5 comments:

Angie said...

congrats! and wishing you many good years ahead!! :)

Shana said...

Happy Anniversary, Grace! You look so beautiful, and you are a darling couple!

Thank you so much for your insightful comment on my blog regarding Chinese names. It's so special and helpful to hear from you. Do you mind telling me what you think of the meaning of Li Shan (Li meaning beautiful and Shan meaning "good" or "virtue")? I would really appreciate it!

Hugs, Shana :)

Grace said...

To Angie,
Thank you for your well wishes Angie!! =)

To Shana,
Thanks for dropping by Shana and thank you so much for your compliment. hehe. I have replied you via comment posting. Hope my reply would be of help. Hugs ya. =D

Anonymous said...

甜蜜的咯!
听说你最近有新动向了哦?
还没有时间来报告一下吗?

anyway,take care and love you always

Grace said...

i have been really busy here lately, will try to update asap. miss u always. =)