Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Little Princess - Chloe Teh


My baby gal was born on 11th May 2007 at Gleneagles Medical Centre in Penang. She weighed 3.2kgs and was 51cm long at birth. The 1st moment i saw her, all the things i thought i would do or say seem to be lost in the wonder of this little human being. Complete with cute cute features and tiny hands & feet, my heart was filled with happiness and gratefulness. All i thought was, "oh my goodness, this is my dearest daughter! thanks to the grace of god for giving me such a gorgeous little one. i dont care if she has got double eye lids or puffy lip, all i want is a healthy she!!" Haha! It is truly the most beautiful creature i had ever seen, and the moment i 1st saw her was the most wonderful moment that could ever be imagined. This little one ... Baby Chloe is now the inspiration of my life !

Let me officially introduce this young little fellow - Chloe Teh Jing Xuen 郑聿恩 ... you would probably be wondering, how come the chinese name doesnt match with the english name. Haha! Well ... ya ya ya ... we (it was me actually) havent really decide on her chinese name!! (what??!) ... haha ... after going through all the hassle of counting strokes and bla bla bla ... the name is still "work in progress". By the way, the name "Chloe" is pronounced as KLOH-ee. It is of Greek origin, meaning "blooming". With the presence of this little "blooming" one, my world would henceforth never be the same ...

I am amazed and proud to see my little gal is growing up, and i can see a little bit of myself in her. Haha. She is so impatience, just like me; she needs companions, just like me; she likes to stay in crowd, just like me ... oh ... i simply just love her so so much ... and well, of course she is the reason for me to start blogging. I want to blog about her daily life, her growth, and her every milestone (as if i will be very hardworking to blog) ... so one day when me and hubby retired, we would prob spend time watching her video clips and reading back these blog diaries to bring back those vivid memories and happy days ...

Chloe ya ... mommy might be lazy wor ... so ... pls give mommy full support k!

No comments: