Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Little Darling

little chloe is doing well. the past couple of days chloe has picked up some new vocabs. few days ago, she came out with the word "yiyi" while i was talking to sis, yesterday she said "baby", and today she said "happy", "eat", "moo moo" and "mimi (meaning mommy)" ... it is amazing that she's picking up new words DAILY! she's mimicing quite a bit too! i said "cloud" the other day, and she copied me. it didnt come out exactly, in fact it sounded like "out", but it was VERY CUTE! haha. she likes to sit in her baby cot and flips through her books quietly. she likes moving backward and sit on the stairway like ah-ma.
CUTE!~!

are you ready? i have some pictures to share here.








I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this girl. My leave has officially started! i dont go to school anymore, so we are spending more quality time together.

2 comments:

Angie said...

chloe has grown so much! :)

Grace said...

why r kids growing up so fast? I feel like she should only be a few months old still.