Sunday, May 25, 2008

My 1 Year Old Little Princess

  • Loves to eat. Whatever you put into her mouth, even Eu Yan Sang's TCM.
  • Loves fruity yogurt & fruit puree as breakfast.
  • Loves music. She shakes her body along the music.
  • Loves to smile when she first wakes up.
  • Loves to laugh and giggle.
  • Loves to play pretend.
  • Loves to be outside.
  • Loves to watch Baby Can Read, Baby Einstein and Barney & Friends .
  • Doesn't like to read, loves to eat the book instead.
  • Is afraid of strangers.
  • Pronounce all mama (mommy), ah ma (grandma), mam mam (eating) as ma-ma.
  • Sweats easily.
  • Is very sweet, she likes to lay her chin on my shoulder.
  • Has the most chubby face.
  • Loves to crawl around naked.
  • Loves to clap, wave and gongxi gongxi.

My Sweetheart...
My Beauty...

My Greatest Joy..
.












1 comment:

Angie said...

So fast!! Chloe has reached an important milestone! Welcome to the more challenging years ahead! :)

快高长大哦,北鼻!