Thursday, November 22, 2007

Who Wants To Be A Perfectionist?


walker or exersaucer? walker? exersaucer? walker? exersaucer?
my answer is walker.
is that your final answer?
yes, final answer, WALKER.
**********
combi miracle turn or mclaren techno? combi? mclaren? combi? mclaren?
my answer is combi miracle turn.
is that your final answer?
yes, final answer, COMBI MIRACLE TURN.
**********
see, that's who i m.

i m ALWAYS faced with dilemma. ALWAYS need to go through a series of struggling prior to any purchase, especially when comes to chloe's baby gear selection. hubby always complaining that i have been too much of a perfectionist ...

after struggling for nearly 2 months, i FINALLY got a 2-in-1 walker (walker & bouncer) and a combi stroller (miracle turn) for little chloe. of 'cos, behind the scene, there r many many more other things to be considered, eg. the safetyness, the functions, the price, the color and bla bla bla ... hence, i m so so exhausted after making a decision. hai ... i really hope i can b a little more decisive and less perfectionist minded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace,

I just bought Miracle Turn TJT 450 last sunday. Love it soo much and most importantly my baby love it too!

I was like you, I was thinking either to get mclaren techno XT but finally I bought this one.

Am thinking of buying combi car seat after.. zeus turn maybe...or prim long.. how about u?

Grace said...

Hi there, I have yet to get Chloe a car seat. Any recommendation? =)